Village Walk 6
Is your family looking for a truly hassle-free luxury mountain getaway that is close to all that Lake Tahoe and Northstar California have to offer? Look no further. Introducing Northstar’s best kept secret – Village Walk#6
While many are very familiar with the condominiums in the Village of Northstar, many are unfamiliar with Village Walk. Why? The Village itself is very lively, and having worked in a real estate office in the Village for many years I rarely had a buyer walk into our office looking for anything BUT a condo in the Village. So, I attribute this sold out, gated community’s current lack of re-sales to lack of knowledge and marketing pushed in Village Walk’s direction. With so many mid-mountain offerings and developments currently underway in Northstar, I believe it is safe to say that Village Walk has fallen off the radar as significant marketing efforts are focused in different development. This is tragic because these townhomes are artfully crafted with tremendous appeal and location. And honestly, they are priced very well as compared to the going rate of $1,000+ per ft up on the mountain and in Martis Camp. With phase 2 potentially in the works at Village Walk, now is a good time to give this community a look and scoop up a relative bargain.
Let me explain the top 10 reasons why you should look at Village Walk at Northstar:
- Village Walk is a spacious 4 bedroom gated townhome, not a condominium. The pictures say it all. And, most of the condominiums offered in the Village are 2-3 bedrooms, not 4. Rustic, yet modern, Village Walk 6 boasts soaring wood ceilings and a brilliant design of tall windows and architecture that bring the outside in. Three levels and 4 en-suite bedrooms offer privacy with 2,670 sq ft of spacious living. The kitchen features top-of-the-line commercial appliances. Included are custom furnishings with attention to comfort and detail at every corner
- Village Walk is in the Village, but without the noise of the tourism out your window. As Northstar Resort’s only private, gated neighborhood, Village Walk combines the seclusion of a true Tahoe retreat with the exhilaration of The Village at Northstar without the noise. From the signature skating rink to delectable dining and boutique shopping, The Village offers an array of family fun activities drawing the crowds to it daily. WALK just steps to the Village…. Enjoy….then WALK back to your solitude. Top that off with being only a 15 minute drive to Lake Tahoe.
- Village Walk is within the closest proximity to Village Fitness and Swim, plus the Highlands Gondola. That’s right. It’s so close you can send your delighted and anxious kids over to the saline pools with you trailing behind after you’ve packed everything BUT your towels which are already there. Totally safe. And your guests are dying to see the Ritz Carlton? No problem. You are steps to the new Highlands Gondola too. The Ritz Carlton is an 8 min Gondola ride away. There you and your guests can enjoy the Ritz’s signature restaurant Manzanita, the Backyard BBQ, Mountain Blue Coffee, and a day at the spa. For the non-skiers in your family, the Ritz is a great place to sit and watch the family ski or enjoy lunch together without purchasing a lift ticket. The gondola is FREE for those not toting gear.
- Village Walk offers you your OWN hot tub, landscaping, and private deck. No hot tub with strangers après ski, and no sign that reads “no glass in spa area.” Your wrap-around sunny deck and patio offer stunning mountain vistas perfect for entertaining and relaxing amongst the beautiful shrubbery and flowers.
- There is a trailhead to the Tompkins Memorial Trail System out front. Just look for the crushed granite trail across the street with the map of the expansive trail system. From Village Walk you can access over 14.6 miles of multi-use trails through Martis Valley and beyond. All hiking, running, and biking enthusiasts will appreciate this.
- Village Walk has an affordable HOA that takes care of everything. It is the most affordable HOA around! For a 4 bedroom townhome $1,163 per month gets you snow removal, exterior maintenance, landscaping, window washing, ski-valet and storage, Village Fitness and Swim, 24 hr security and gates, and insurance on the structure. With no litigation in the HOA they are also eligible for financing. Wow. A quick comparison to other condominiums in the area: “One Village Place 3 bed- $2,464 mo., Northstar Lodge (Hyatt) 3 bed- $2,464 mo., Great Bear 4 bed- $1,838 mo., Ritz Residences- $2,340 mo., Iron Horse 2 bed- $1,235 mo.”
- Your kids and pets do not need to take an elevator. Enough said! Plus your car and ski boat are secure in your own 2-car garage.
- You CAN barbeque at Village Walk. And you can’t in the Village. The fire chief can explain
- You have a ski valet and ski-back! The Northstar Lodge has ski storage and a ski valet for Village Walk included in your HOA dues. You can walk over in your Ugg boots and ask for your warmed ski boots. Grab your skis and hit the gondola located at this building. At the end of the day, take Home Run down to the ski-back behind the Northstar Lodge and tuck everything away again. Condos in the Village pay for this service at the Alpine Club
- Renters and vacationers LOVE Village Walk! If you plan to supplement your home ownership with vacation rentals, your guests will love Village Walk for all of the reasons above, plus the rates are great! http://www.tahoemountainlodging.com/village-walk-townhomes
“I just returned from a long girl’s weekend with friends from college and we cannot say enough great things about this home. The rooms are much larger than they appear in photos and the layout suited our needs perfectly. The large great room that flows into the dining room and kitchen was a wonderful gathering place and held all 10 of us comfortably. The home is expertly appointed with plenty of bathrooms for the whole group to get ready at one time and plenty of large, comfortable beds. A lovely porch off the open floor plan main level was a perfect spot for morning tea and afternoon happy hour with a gorgeous view of the mountain. We’re already looking into coming back in the winter, as the home is likely one of THE closest to the village (beside condos IN the village, of course). Walking to the village/lifts would not be an issue whatsoever in wintertime. In the summer, the village is still open but going to the lake for meals on the water was our preference. It’s very easy to get to restaurants on the lake, in Truckee, and the Ritz (mid-mountain) and any activity you could ask for! Lastly, there’s a wonderful hiking trail right outside the house which takes you through a forest and up towards the top of a hill with fantastic views of the Sierras.” (unknown)
Village Walk 6 is offered for $2,095,000, and has not been used as a rental so it is in absolute pristine condition and ready for a family to love and enjoy. Please contact me for a private tour of Village Walk and Northstar to obtain a well-rounded view of what make Village Walk a great fit for your family’s Tahoe Base Camp. www.villagewalk6.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_button title=”View Virtual Tour” target=”_blank” color=”btn-danger” icon=”none” size=”wpb_regularsize” href=”http://tours.photo-tecture.com/public/vtour/display/222039?idx=1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” interval=”3″ images=”1987,1986,1983,1981,1982,1984,1985,1989″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self” img_size=”300×200″][/vc_column][/vc_row]