Gray’s Crossing most likely has everything you’re looking for in a homesite to build your dreamhome – great value, terrific amenities and perfect location just 1.5 miles from downtown Truckee. Looking back, those that purchased in 2013 may soon have something to brag about: purchasing a homesite at an attractive price, right along the fairway. But there are still some great homesites and values left as we enter 2014!
Take a look at Grays Crossing 2013 scorecard.
- 82 homesite sales in 2013, a 242% increase over 2012.
- $81,000 average price in 2013. 79% increase over 2012.
- 47 golf course frontage lots have sold for average price of $105,000 a 117% premium to non-golf lots sold in 2013.
- 24 golf course frontage lots sold since July 1 at average of $123,000.
Don’t miss your shot at Gray’s Crossing. There will soon be a shortage of golf course frontage lots in the market.
- Bulk lot owner LDK Capital has just 22 of 81 lots left to sell. 21 are golf course frontage lots located close to the amenity core in The Meadows.
- LDK lots are listed at an average price of $135,000.
- Resale golf frontage lots are listed at an average price of $199,000.
Contact me for availability on both developer and resale homesites at Gray’s Crossing!