Lakeside Amenities and Buoys | $875,000| 4285 Old Mountain Road Cedar Flat, CA
1,211 sq. ft.
Within the Cedar Flat Association resides Camp Old Mountain, an authentic Old Tahoe home with today’s modern conveniences and a private lakeside park, buoys, and pier. Drenched in Tahoe lakeviews on an extra large wooded lot, there is also a newer 3-car heated and insulated garage with a bonus space above for entertaining large groups. This turn-key furnished classic originally built in 1942 is sure to please all generations of your family with a lovely covered porch, tankless hot water, Nest heat control, newer appliances, electronics, updated bath, plenty of parking, and more.
• Originally built in 1942
• 2 bedroom | 1.5 baths | 1,211sf per county records
• Original rock hearth with woodstove
• Covered porch
• Log exterior
• Exterior window shutters
• Original and New hardwood floors
• Turn-key with most furnishings included
• Tankless hot water heater
• Nest heat control
• Bath updated with granite countertops
• Metal roof
• 3 car garage per county records
• Room for large boat and Tahoe toys.
• Lakeview deck
• Heated with thermostat
• New insulated garage door
• 900 sf (per seller) of unpermitted space above that can be media room, game room, or provide additional sleeping space.
• Gas burning stove
• Many electrical outlets
• Log exterior
• Water closet
• Workbench area
• Generous lot size with approximately 13,086 sf to be verified
• Tons of parking
• Beautifully wooded lot surrounded by upscale and updated homes
• Possibility of additional coverage, buyer to verify
Private Cedar Flat Association
• Membership to lakefront park, pier and beaches are automatic
• Double deck Pier is updated with trex and iron railings and is in the water!
• Buoy membership included with 4K transfer fee to seller
• Currently 21 buoys and only 26 buoy memberships
• Private roads and excellent snow removal
• Driveway snow removal for nominal yearly fee
• Kayak storage is available beachside
For more information visit www.cedarflat.info